Thursday 27 September 2012

My Christmas Wishlist!!!

***READ!!!!*** 1.A video dedicated to me!! 2.To reach 500 friends and 500 subscribers on Youtube 3.Get 100 followers on twitter www.twitter.com/Kieki13 4.A Christmas Themed Background made for me [[preferbaly with Luigi&Daisy,Eli&Clare,Tina&Artie,Macy&Nick,OR Simon&Jeanette]] 5.To get over 1000 hits on my blog productions13.wordpress.com 6.More people to like the fan page on facebook that my friends made (and im apart of) www.facebook.com 7.Any Nintendo Shirt [[preferbly anything with the Mario games (like Luigi) Earthbound (like Ness) or any Pokemon shirt!!]] 8.Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 9.0 9.Nintendo DSi Point Card 10. CHOCOLATE!!!!! 1-6 is anything you guys can give me easily :D 7-10 is mostly towards family and friends Btw, I ♥ Simon&Jeanette :) The Rules Step One •Make a video like this one. The video description should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love an icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want. • If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you. • Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in the video ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMrjQxZfUuU&hl=en

Related : Late Night with Conan O'Brien http://carinsurance.reviewelectronic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment